- Various colors of Adirondack Alcohol Ink (I will have some but if they have their own, it will be faster) - the ones used here are Mountain Rose, Latte, Stonewashed
- Applicator and Felt. Blending Solution and craft sheet are convenient too
- Colored Pencils (ideally the Prismacolor Artist ones - not the Scholar ones which are too dry), Here 2-3 blue tones, ochre, brown and white for the birds -any color for the flowers, I have other samples -
- Pencil sharpener
- Frost White ColorBox
- Various colors of Cat’s Eyes (pigment ink only) - here are Roussillon, Old Rose, Dusty Plum...
- Heat tool (I will have one with me only, we might need a couple more to make it faster – there is just a quick something to emboss)
Payment is now being accepted...